A lot of Android users keep complaining of low storage on their device..Here is the solution to delete unwanted apps and increase the phone storage of your device.
1. You device must be rooted
2. Download Root Explorer
3. Open the app,scroll down to a folder named [vendor]
4. Open the vendor folder,then you will see a folder named [operator] inside
5. Open the operator folder,then you will see a folder named [app]
6. Open the ''app''folder, then you will see the unwanted apps
7. Delete the ones you don't need and that is all..
Keep Visiting exclusiveflex.blogspot.com for more..Thank You
How To Delete Unwanted Apps That Take More Space On Your Android Device
4/ 5Oleh Bagus Satu